Friday 3 March 2017

Scrapbooking

Several years ago my sister, niece, dad and I went to a concert at the Brighton Centre, sorting through


100's of family photo's I decided to start scrapbooking these first. I love all the colours of the stage lighting and journaling could be some of the song lyrics. Having cut circles through the black card I have layered the back with blue holographic card which shimmers when the page moves.


The images at the back of the stage changed all the way through, this set has white trees/branches. A good excuse to use my tree die, just need to add a bit of journaling and a few musical notes.


The dancers in red stepped behind the lit frame while the black and white frames behind them grew and moved in time to the music. I have decorated my page with similar black and white frames leaving a black rectangle (bottom left) for white journaling.




No comments:

Post a Comment