Tuesday 24 January 2017

Collage stamps

Collage stamps are a great purchase to add to your collection because they are so versatile. This is my latest purchase from http://www.amom.co.uk/


With Valentines Day not too far away the design would look nice as a subtle background silhouette, you could add a heart or wind wire round a little key dangled from a heart. Play with your colours too, Valentines Day doesn't have to be the traditional red!

I have started my next art journaling page using the image stamped on tissue then torn in pieces.



My blog photo is quite small but I have washed shades of blue, purple and lime in stripes down the page using acrylic paint and gesso. The edges are crackled and when dry old text is stuck over the top using matt medium. My new stamp is stamped onto white tissue paper then once dry it is torn into sections and using matt medium stuck over the base page and left to dry.

Check back and I will post a picture when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment